You can become a member of BeFamily if your spouse or partner works in the Belgian Federal Public Service (FPS) Foreign Affairs’ external career.
Five reasons why becoming a member today is important (and it’s easy):
- By becoming a member, you express your support for a good family policy. A family policy that enables every family member to thrive, in Brussels and abroad.
- As a member, you have a voice in the SPF Foreign Affairs family policy through BeFamily.
- Your vote matters. Being a member means that you can vote on BeFamily as an association (incl. the approval of board members) and our position on family policy issues.
- You can easily connect with other partners and families via the member directory, social media, events etc. It’s a great way to socialise, share experiences and find answers to your questions.
- You get access to the latest information about family policy dossiers and access the resources we put together for you on a broad range of relevant topics (employment on posting, starting your own company, psychological support, resources for children etc.)
Becoming a member is easy:
Send an e-mail to membership coordinator Han Petry (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and the name of your spouse (for verification). You can also contact Han in case of any questions concerning the membership.
The annual membership is free in the first calendar year (1st January – 31st December). Afterwards it is 15€ a year (billed in November for the following year). The membership fee helps us cover the essential costs. As a member you can see our financials and how we spend the membership fees.
The annual fee is 15 € and you can transfer it to this account at Belfius bank : BE26 0689 4235 5229 in the name of “BeFamily”. Swift /BIC code for Belfius bank is : GKCCBEBB
Please, write your own name and not your partner’s name in the comment field when making the transfer. This way we can link your payment to your membership registration.
Send us an email: email@example.com to have access to the entire Befamily website.
Note that by registering into the website, you accept to be listed in the members directory.